Sphere ice cubes are all the rage these days. Not only do they look fantastic and make your drink look more elegant, but they also keep it colder for longer. If you're looking to buy some sphere ice molds, here are the five best ones on the market.
1. Glacio Large Ice Sphere Mold Tray
The Glacio Large Ice Sphere Mold Tray is perfect for making ice spheres. This tray makes six 2.5-inch ice spheres that will melt slowly and evenly, keeping your drink cold without watering it down. The tray is made of durable silicone and is dishwasher safe. To use the Glacio Large Ice Sphere Mold Tray, fill each mold with water and place it in the freezer. Once frozen, remove the ice spheres from the mold and enjoy your favorite drink. The tray is made of durable silicone and is dishwasher safe. The ice spheres are easy to remove from the mold and will not crack or break when handled. The tray is also stackable so you can make multiple batches of ice spheres at once.
Related Link: Wine Aerator: How To Aerate Wine Like a Pro
2. Chillz Extreme Ice Ball Molds
These molds allow you to make perfect ice spheres at home, so you can enjoy your favorite cocktails whenever possible. Chillz Extreme Ice Ball Molds are silicone, which means they're flexible and easy to use. Simply fill the mold with water and place it in your freezer. Once the water has frozen solid, pop the ice sphere out of the mold and into your glass. It's that easy! One of the best things about these molds is that they make large ice spheres. Most store-bought ice cubes are small, which means they melt quickly and water down your drink. Chillz Extreme Ice Ball Molds make 2.5-inch ice spheres that melt slowly and keep your drink cool
Looking to upgrade your glassware? Checkout Taste of Purple today!
3. Ice Ball Molds by Artic Chil
Artic Chill's ice ball molds are the perfect way to make ice spheres for your next cocktail party. The silicone mold makes it easy to release the ice sphere. The result is a beautiful ice sphere that will keep your drink cold. The ice ball mold is also great for making fruit popsicles or chocolate truffles. Simply fill the mold with your favorite fruit juice or chocolate ganache, and freeze it for a refreshing treat. Thanks to the Artic Chill ice ball mold, you can enjoy your drinks, desserts, and snacks in style.
4. W&P Peak Silicone Sphere Ice Mold w/ Cover
The W&P Peak Silicone Sphere Ice Mold is the perfect way to make perfect sphere ice cubes for your drinks! This mold makes four 2-inch ice spheres that will melt slower than regular ice cubes, so your drink will stay cold longer. The silicone material is BPA-free and dishwasher safe, making it a safe and easy way to make your ice cubes at home.
Using the W&P Peak Silicone Sphere Ice Mold is easy! Simply fill the mold with water and place it in the freezer. Once the water has frozen, pop out the ice spheres and place them in your drink. The silicone material makes it easy to release the ice cubes from the mold, so you'll never have to worry about them getting stuck. The W&P Peak Silicone Sphere Ice Mold makes it easy to make perfect sphere ice cubes at home, so you can impress your guests with your bartending skills.
5. Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds
The Tovolo Sphere Ice Molds are very easy to use. Simply fill the mold with water and place it in your freezer. The spheres of ice that this mold produces are absolutely beautiful. They're clear, large, and they really make a statement in your drink. Not only that, but they also last a lot longer than traditional ice cubes. We were really impressed with how well these molds performed.
Related Link: How To Drink Wine Properly (Steps & Tips Included)
The Benefits of Using Sphere Ice Cubes
Sphere ice cubes have a number of benefits over plain ice cubes. Here are a few reasons to help you decide if they're right for your next drink!
- They Look Cool - Let's face it, one of the main reasons people use sphere ice cubes is because they look really cool. They add an element of visual interest to your drink that regular old ice cubes just can't match. If you're looking to impress your guests with your bartending skills, then sphere ice cubes are definitely the way to go.
- They Melt Slowly - Because sphere ice cubes have a larger surface area than regular ice cubes, they melt more slowly. This is especially important in cocktails because it means that your drink will stay cold and refreshing for longer. No one wants a watered-down drink, so slow-melting ice cubes are a must!
- They Won't Dilute Your Drink - In addition to melting slowly, sphere ice cubes also don't release as much water into your drink as regular ice cubes do. This means that your drink won't get diluted as quickly, keeping its flavor intact for longer. If you want to enjoy your cocktail to the fullest, then sphere ice cubes are definitely the way to go.
Wanting to learn more about wine? Visit our blog today!
Choosing a Sphere Ice Mold
If you're in the market for an ice sphere mold, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First of all, you'll want to make sure that the mold is made from high-quality materials. Stainless steel is always a good choice since it's durable and easy to clean. You'll also want to make sure that the mold is big enough to fit in your freezer. And finally, you'll want to choose a mold that comes with a lid so that your ice spheres don't pick up any unwanted flavors from your freezer.
Related Link: How to Hold a Wine Glass for Every Type & Occasion